Play Riddles have always fun. Everyone enjoys solving riddles as they are very interesting to solve. One of the best things is Riddles For Teens helps to calm down or divert your mind. Riddles also help to sharpen your mind.
Now we are going to tell you the best 51 Riddles For Teens. It includes Easy, medium, and hard. Try to solve the puzzles without cheating.
Benefits of Riddles
- Riddles helps to boost your brain
- It helps to improve IQ.
- Increase in Concentration
- Productivity Increase
- Improve the activity of the brain
- It creates problem-solving skills.
Best 51 Riddles For Teens
1.What can you throw but not catch?
2. What do teens say once they have trouble with even numbers in their math class?
Ans: I can’t even.
3. What has a neck but no head?
Ans: A bottle.
4. How does a man go without a day sleep?
Ans: Because he only sleep at night.
5. What type of tree you can carry in your hand?
Ans: A Palm
6. In Which month people eat less ?
Ans: February ( It has fewer days )
7. What did the Sea say, When A long tide came in?
Ans: Long time, No Sea.
8. What has 13 hearts but not a single organs?
Ans: A deck of playing cards
14. What has a head and tail, but no body ?
Ans: A Coin.
15. Which fruit is sweet and romantic fruit?
16. Why is 5 afraid of 6?
Ans: Because 6,7,8.
Related Blog: Brain Teaser for kids
17. What can you hear but can’t see or touch?
Ans: Your Voice.
18. What number has all its letters in alphabetical order when spelled out?
19. If you’re running a race, and you pass the person in second place, what place are you in?
Ans: Second Place.
20. If an electrical train is traveling south, which way is the smoke going?
Ans: It’s an electric train. There is no smoke.
21. What has a neck but no head?
Ans: The Bottle
22. If a Chemistry and biology teacher go to the bar, than where do they sit?
Ans: The Periodic Table.
23. Which month has 28 days?
Ans: All the months.
24. What question you will never says “YES”?
Ans: Are you asleep yet.
25. What comes up but never comes down?
Ans: Your Age.
26. I have branches, but no tree, fruits,leaves?
Ans: A Bank.
27. Watson Parents have 3 sons : David, Eles and whats the name of the third son?
28. What is Black when its clean, and White when it’s dirty?
Ans: A Chalkboard.
29. What gets biggest when it more taken away?
Ans: A Hole.
30. Where does Today comes before Yesterday?
Ans: In Dictionary.
31. What are you able to you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
Ans: A Promise.
32. I shave in every day, but my beard stays the same or equivalent . What am I?
Ans: A barber.
33. The more of this, the lesser you can see. What I Am?
Ans: The Darkness.
34. What has many keys, but can’t open any lock?
Ans: A Piano.
35. What can’t be put in a saucepan?
Ans: It’s Lid.
36. What has leg’s, but can’t walk?
Ans: The Table.
37. What has word but never speak?
38. What you can see but can’t touch?
Ans: The Shadow.
39. Which is heavier: a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?
Ans: Neither- Both are equal ( Weight is a ton).
40. What is the end of something?
Ans: The Letter “G”
41. What word pronounce the same if you delete the first letter?
42. If you broke me I am sure I am crack but if you smile me I am definitely smile you back?
Ans: The Mirror.
43. The more you’re taking, the more you allow leave behind. What are they?
44. People make me, save me, change me, raise me. What am I?
Ans: The Money.
45. I am always hungry and will die if not fed, but whatever I touch will soon turn red. What am I?
46. There’s only one word in the dictionary that’s spelled wrong. What is it?
47. What 2 things you can never eat on breakfast?
Ans: Lunch and Dinner.
48. I go all around the world but never leave the corner. who I am ?
Ans: A Stamp.
49. It has keys, but no locks. It has space, but no room. You can enter, but can’t go inside. What is it?
Ans: The Keyboard.
50. I take no space but I can fill the room. who am I?
Ans: The Light.
51. I’m orange, I wear a green hat and I sound like a parrot. What am I?
- 20 Best Christmas Party Ideas- Holiday Party IdeasWhy is Christmas Celebrate ? Christmas is celebrated in the memory of Jesus Christ. This festival mainly celebrates the … Read more 51 Best Riddles For Teens
- BELL BOTTOM SONG LYRICS | BAANI SANDHU & MANKIRT AULAKH ||Bell bottom song lyrics are written by Jassi Lohka. The video is directed by Aarish. Bell bottom song was … Read more 51 Best Riddles For Teens
- TANHAAI Latest song | Trending | Lyrics |T- series & Gulshan Kumar present new song TANHAAI on 29|october|2020. The tanhaai song was all about loneliness. The … Read more 51 Best Riddles For Teens
- Halloween Party Games for seniorsHalloween which is also known as Allhalloween, All Saints’ Eve, or All Hallows’ Eve, is a very enjoyable celebration … Read more 51 Best Riddles For Teens
- Anupamaa Still in No.1 position in Top 5 shows in the UK on ThursdayAs you have shown earlier also that in the top 5 shows in UK Anupamaa is in the No. … Read more 51 Best Riddles For Teens